After spending the last five years of my seven year career at Large Consulting Firm at ONE client, and completing over 10 projects at said client... I am FINALLY moving over to a new project at a new client on Monday!
I am so excited!
What this means:
- New and exciting problems to solve
- New clients to meet and build relationships
- New team to work with (although I've worked with many of them before)
- More travel (I'm back to traveling every week)
- More hotel points and airline miles
- More Skyping with the Mr.
- More hours at work (I have so much to learn and do)
- Less blogging for now (new client is SO SO busy -- people are working crazy hours)
- Still traveling to Northern California
Oh, and maybe celebrating my new role with little work wear shopping at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
Summer and a SIGN
1 hour ago